Orpheus Level 2 Training
20th October 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm BST
- This event has passed.
*Participants will have the opportunity to personally experience the Creator and Eraser tracks during the course.
9am Pacific time / 12pm Eastern time / 5pm UK time
Orpheus Level 2
The Orpheus Decoupling Process – A System to Completely Transform the Emotional
Responses, Patterns and Beliefs That Hold People Back in Life.
You will learn the step-by-step system and primary tools used to achieve the incredible results
that the Orpheus Decoupling Process generates time after time.
Building on the lessons from Level 1 training, we teach this highly effective system and explain
how to use our Creator and Eraser tracks. These work on patterns and beliefs, complimenting
the emotional work that our Negative Emotion Destroyer tracks deal with. Practical examples
are used for illustration. Course features:
- Replay of the event will be available to stream for those who cannot attend the live
- Suitable for practitioners or people interested in the Orpheus Decoupling Process
- Must have undertaken Level 1 training
- How and why the mind models reality
- The rules of the mind and the importance of the subconscious when addressing mental
- The relationship between beliefs and emotions and the implications in creating lasting
- How and when to deploy the Orpheus Creator and Eraser tracks
- Using Negative Emotion Destroyer, Creator and Eraser tracks in combination
- Understanding and how to identify tipping points and the importance in our system
- Why being wrong is important and useful
- How to communicate with your clients/patients for best effect
- How to handle objections to being helped by your clients/patients
We also discuss ethics, licensing and insurance recommendations, and the crucial importance of treating people with honesty and respect, along with other practical considerations.