What you'll learn
- How the Orpheus Negative Emotion Destroyers (NED) reduce the intensity of unwanted emotions in minutes
- Examples of how to apply the NED in a range of situations
- What drives your automatic emotional reactivity and how to change it
- How to bypass resistance to change and to common objections
- How to identify the root causes of seemingly complex mental health issues
- How to use on past, present or future situations
- How to improve your personal and work life
- How to quickly create positive change which can last a lifetime
- Practical considerations and ethics for starting a therapy practice
Is this course for you?
- For self-helpers, mental health practitioners, coaches and people interested in mental health
- Suitable for those wanting to start a therapy/coaching practice
- No experience required
You will learn the science which underpins the development of our Negative Emotion Destroyer tracks – the cornerstone tool of the Orpheus Decoupling Process. We will teach you our systematic and predictable template for how and when to deploy NED to rapidly reduce unwanted emotions. Examples are used for illustration. We also discuss ethics, licensing and insurance recommendations, and the crucial importance of treating people with honesty and respect, along with other practical considerations. This course includes the training only. To use the Orpheus Decoupling Process tools in your therapy/coaching practice, you must enter into a commercial licence agreement. Details of price are at www.orpheusmindtechnologies.com/academy.
- 4.8 Instructor Rating
- 4,049 Reviews
- 12,089 Students
- 38 Courses
International Director, Orpheus Academy
April is an Orpheus Therapist based in the USA. Since 2015, April has successfully advised hundreds of clients toward achieving emotional peace using the Orpheus system, and now leads the training and events activities for Orpheus Mind Technologies. Her specialties include working with women 30-55, relationship issues, overwhelm, resentment, longing, adverse childhood experiences, and limiting beliefs, fears & phobias. April is the author of two bestselling books, has had several television appearances and over 40 podcast interviews throughout her career.
Chief Innovation Officer, Creator or the NED
Tim holds a BEd (Hons) degree from Lancaster University and is a full-time mental health practitioner with an international reputation and client list. His early career started as a computer analyst, working on government mainframe systems but, following an incredibly challenging period in his personal life during which he nearly lost his wife to terminal illness, he became fascinated by the human mind and its abilities. This experience led him to transition into clinical therapy and since that time he has constantly innovated. Emotional resilience, mindset, and ways to create emotional calm have been a focus of intense study for Tim and his work has been featured in the media and other publications. Tim leads the development of the Orpheus Decoupling Process and is passionate about improving mental health provision.
This course includes:
- Flexible with your schedule
- Certify as a Level 1 Orpheus Therapist
- 3 hours of on demand content from our top experts
- Downloadable resources
- Access to monthly live Q&As with our Academy Directors
- Access to the Orpheus Academy portal
- Join the Orpheus Academy community
£399.00Add to cart